Thursday, May 27, 2010

My lists have lists

Today is one of those days where my To Do Lists seem to have to do lists.

We are preparing to head to the family Cottage on Lake Michigan for the long weekend and we leave tonight.  I am actually proud of my planning so far... I have already completed the grocery shopping, finished the laundry, and made lists of what to pack for myself and my daughter (the hubs is on his own - which really is not a big deal because packing for him consists of throwing a bathing suit, a t-shirt, a pair of flip-flops, and -if we're lucky- a toothbrush, into a bag and throwing it into the car).

So I am rewarding myself with an hour of internet browsing while the kiddo sleeps before I snap back into action.

I finally developed our pictures from the disposable camera that we had to use while our digital camera's charger made it's way home from Florida, and I have two observations: 1) the quality of disposable camera photos is equivalent to crapola and B) I have been taking the "preview" option on my digital camera for granted... like, whoa.

Here are a couple of the shots that turned out decently:

Mother's Day - the baby seat was my new gift!  Can't wait to use it at the Lake


Clare and me on my birthday - I may have scared her...


Sleepy Baby!


Our roses went crazy this year!


I hope you had a happy May like we did.  Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

~Maura

No comments: